The project consisted of almost 1000m2 of shared workspaces, private offices, meeting rooms, boardrooms, collaboration spaces, large break out areas and end of trip facilities. The design brief from the client was for a space that is clean, minimalist and makes effective use of natural light and open space available. Works included
- Site identification, feasibility, analysis and procurement;
- Lease negotiation and contract finalisation;
- Client scoping and brief. Consultant Engagement
- Procurement of stand-alone packages including furniture and light fittings;
- Design management and Value Engnieering
- Builder engagement and contract negotiation.
- On site client representation during construction